Dark Chocolate Whey Protein Isolate
- Dark Chocolate Whey Protein Isolate Powder is a perfect blend of 3 high-quality ingredients;
- Whey Protein Isolate (grass-fed, non-GMO)
- Organic Cacao for a delicious dark chocolate flavor (Extra-rich)
- Organic Stevia Extract to add a lightly sweet taste (debittered)
- Whey is nature's perfect protein, boasting a 104 Biological Value (BV). BV is the ability of the body to use the nutrients.
- The higher the number, the more useful to the body. Our undenatured Whey Protein Isolate has a higher BV than an egg... More Info
Dark Chocolate Whey Protein Isolate
Our Dark Chocolate Whey Protein Isolate is a blend of three amazing ingredients:
Whey Protein Isolate
Our Grass-Fed, hormone free, unflavored, non-GMO, undenatured Whey Protein Isolate delivers the crucial amino acids for supporting cellular repair, growth, and glutathione production. Our Whey Isolate is cold processed from raw milk so it only gets pasteurized (at 161° F for 15 seconds) one time at the end of the production process.
This gives it a far superior amino-acid profile compared to most whey proteins, which are pasteurized twice.
Organic Cacao - Extra Rich
Cacao, 'the food of the gods' has been traditionally used for centuries to boost energy and enhance mood.
With over 300 identifiable chemical compounds, cacao remains one of the most complex and pleasurable foods on the planet
Cacao contains one of the highest levels of antioxidants on the planet, exceeding that of red wine, green tea, and many other exotic fruits and vegetables. Our Heirloom Trinitario Extra Rich Organic Cacao powder is a source of the mineral magnesium and recent scientific studies have shown that cacao may assist with healthful blood flow to the heart, brain, and other organs. It has also been shown to support healthy blood glucose levels.
Organic Stevia Extract (Debittered)
Stevia is a natural herb native to South America. It is a small shrub like perennial plant which belongs to the sunflower (Asteraceae) family. Stevia has been in wide use in South America, Japan, and many other parts of the world. Our Stevia Extract Powder has been enzyme treated (debittered) to remove the bitter steviosides and improve the overall taste. This is a 100% natural herbal extract with nothing added.
Superior Amino Acid Profile
Our Whey Protein Isolate powder is undenatured and very high in whey protein fractions, including immunoglobulin, lactoferrin, and glycomacropeptides. This is the purest form of Whey Protein Isolate on the market because we haven't added anything to it resulting in a very clean tasting Whey Isolate that mixes easily. The lack of distinct flavor makes it great for people who dislike the taste of typical protein powders.
Several components of whey, including the immunoglobulins, lactoferrin, lactoferricin, sphingolipids, lactoperoxidase, and glycomacropeptides, may possibly inhibit the growth of a wide range of bacteria, fungi, yeast, and protozoa.
The body's level of glutathione is a pretty good indicator of overall health and the ability of your immune system to support wellbeing and the aging process. Whey has a very high content of sulfur-containing amino acids (such as cysteine) that are necessary for the biosynthesis of glutathione. And studies have shown that you can effectively raise your glutathione levels through the consumption of whey protein.
Our Undenatured Whey is from Grass Fed Cows on U.S. farms
Heart health: Whey proteins may possibly inhibit the angiotensin-converting enzyme (ACE). I'm sure you've heard of the class of blood pressure lowering drugs called ACE inhibitors that do the same thing. A combination of components in whey powder may possibly provide this blood pressure lowering benefit and vascular relaxation without the side effects of drugs. Other proteins in whey may possibly reduce the stickiness of blood platelets and the risk of thrombosis, which can trigger both heart attack and stroke. The consumption of grass-fed whey protein may also help to support healthy lipid levels.
In addition to minerals necessary for bone growth, whey contains a protein called lactoferrin, which may be associated with a wide range of benefits including supporting a healthy immune and inflammatory response. Research has now determined that lactoferrin is able to increase the production of new bone, which could have a positive impact on the long-term effects of osteoporosis and non-healing bone fractures.
May support your gut and your immune system
Prebiotics are foods or compounds that are fermented by bacteria in the colon after they've entered the system. You can either supply your colon with additional beneficial bacteria through the use of probiotics, or you can feed the beneficial bacteria already present with specific compounds to help them multiply in number and become more dominant. When used in combination with a good probiotic, whey proteins and its other components act as a prebiotic to provide added assurance that your "second immune system" (your gut) is getting the help it needs.
Some possible traditional uses of undenatured Whey Protein Isolate Powder may include:
- 20 grams of high-quality protein per 30-gram serving
- Made from unpasteurized raw milk so the Whey is only pasteurized (161° F for 15 seconds) once at the end of the process
- Comes from grass-fed cows
- No hormones or antibiotics
- Support a healthy immune response
- Rich in amino acids
- Possesses anti-aging properties
- Cold microfiltration & ultrafiltration process
- Increasing energy levels
- Balanced source of essential amino acids & peptides
- Excellent source of cysteine for maximum Glutathione production
- High concentration of BCAA's (branched-chain amino acids)
- Enhancing the feeling of youth
- Excellent for weight management - Lots of protein keeps you full longer
- High protein efficiency ratio
- Boosts sports performance
- Being low in calories
- Speeding recovery from exercise
- Helping build lean muscles
- Excellent source of glutamine & sulfur amino acids
- rBGH & rBST free
- No additives, fillers, artificial sweeteners, flavors, coloring, or preservatives
Protein Profile (Percent of Total Protein):
- Beta-Lactoglobulin - 50%
- Alpha-Lactalbumin - 22%
- Bovine Serum Albumin - 2.0%
- Immunoglobulin - 4.0%
- Lactoferrin - <1.0%
- Lactoperoxidase - <1.0%
- Glycomacropeptide - 20%
Our Dark Chocolate Whey Isolate is instantized, with a small amount of non-GMO sunflower lecithin, which means it will mix in liquid much easier than whey concentrates which are not instantized.
Mix 5 level tablespoons (30 grams) with 8-10 ounces of cold water or skim milk and thoroughly mix in a blender, shaker or with a spoon for 20-30 seconds. For best results, consume 1-2 servings daily, with one serving post exercise. Can also be blended into your favorite smoothie.
Miscellaneous Facts about our Whey Protein Isolate Powder
Ingredients: Whey Protein Isolate, Organic Cacao (Extra Rich), Organic Stevia Extract (Debittered).
Other Names: Bovine Whey Protein Isolate, Concentre de Proteine de Petit-Lait Bovin, Fraction de Lactoserum, Fraction de Petit-Lait, Isolat de Proteine de Lactoserum, Isolat de Proteine de Petit-Lait, Lactoserum de Lait de ChÃ¨vre, MBP, Milk Protein, Milk Protein Isolate, Mineral Whey Isolate, ProteÃnas del Suero de la Leche, Proteine de Lactoserum, Proteine de Lait, Proteine de Petit-Lait, Whey, Whey Fraction, Whey Peptides, Whey Isolate, WPI.
Origin: Raised and processed in USA. Packaged with care in Florida, USA.
How to Maintain Optimum Freshness
- Our Bone Broth Powder (Bovine) is packaged in airtight stand-up, resealable foil pouches for optimum freshness.
- Once opened, just push the air out of the pouch before resealing it in order to preserve maximum potency.
- Keep your powder in a cool, dark, dry place.
This product is 100% natural and minimally processed:
Taste, smell, texture, and color may vary from batch to batch. Go here to learn why our products may naturally vary.
The Important Protections we take to Bring you Safe & Nutritious Superfoods:
Please go here to discover the important steps we take to deliver fresh, quality nutrition.
Need to order a large quantity of our products? We’d be happy to help! Please contact our Bulk department to discuss the details.
California Residents: Click to view California Proposition 65 WARNING.